Arminel Hotel, Hogsback, Eastern Cape. The Arminel has been our race venue of choice for five years, offering excellent accommodation and restaurant facilities and a perfect social finish area where you can promptly collapse on a lounger by the pool. All chalets at the hotel have been reserved for the race and bookings are managed by Mountain Runner.
- Self Catering Family Cottage – 3 bedroom house (1 double bed, 2 singles and 2 bunk beds) fully equipped – R2 300 per night
- Arminel Hotel – Double / Twin Room – 2 persons
- inclusive of Dinner, Bed and Breakfast – R2 000 per room per night for 2 persons
- room only – no meals – R1 500 per room per night for 2 person
- Arminel Hotel – Single Room – 1 person
- inclusive of Dinner, Bed and Breakfast – R1 100 per room per night for 1 person
- room only – no meals – R750 per room per night for 1 person
- Arminel Hotel – Double / Twin Room – 3 night package – Suits one 90km athlete plus partner (no single supplement for Saturday night, keep same room) – 3 nights / 2 persons. ie 2 people for Thursday, 29th Apr, 1 person Friday, 30th Apr, 2 people for Saturday, 1st May – inclusive of Dinner, Bed and Breakfast – R5 000 for package
- Online booking will open at 09h00 on Monday, 15th February 2021 – ONLINE BOOKING FORM HERE
OTHER ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS:
See other accommodation options and things to do in Hogsback at https://visithogsback.co.za/site/
Transfers from East London and accommodation available from www.awaywiththefairies.co.za
If looking to fly to the event – Fly to East London and then 150km (2h00) drive or Fly to Port Elizabeth and then 270km (3h15) drive.
Family and friends of those running have no fear of being bored in this mystical fairy tale land, reportedly the inspiration behind J.R.R. Tolkien’s “Lord of the Rings” and “The Hobbit.”
The area is a haven of creativity with many arts and crafts studios to visit and workshops to attend. Horse riding, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Birding and Abseiling and plenty of coffee shoppes.
www.hogsback.co.za for more info.
The shorter 16km and 5km runs on Saturday, 1st May 2021 are also suitable for those wanting to explore and experience the excitement of the trails, finishing in the same place and just before the first 90km runners return