Saturday 29 April 2023
Online Entry fee: TBC (includes VAT)
- Entries online open Monday, 12 September 2022 at 09h00
- Online entries close at 18h00 on Wednesday, 26th April – Entries will be available on the day with an additional R50 late entry fee
Race entry does not include the following:
- Personal medical and nutritional requirements
- Any snacks or performance nutrition during the event – there is no water table on the 5km route
- Basic medical support is offered for emergencies but excludes helicopter evacuation, or any hospitalization transport, which will be at the participant’s cost.
Registration and start times
- Registration at Arminel Hotel from 9h30
- Race Briefing 5km – 9h55
- Race start 5km – 10h00
- Prize giving when the majority of runners are finished.
Runners Info 5km
- The route will be marked
- Times for the 5km vary from 23min to 1h15
- Runners must be self-sufficient, there are no water points
- Runners must stick to the marked trail. No short cuts are allowed
- There will be a sweeper
- Smile – this is a great trail run!
Optional Running Equipment 5km
- Wind breaker
- Water bottle / bladder
- Cell phone – emergency numbers will be on the race number.
- Sun block